www.flickr.com

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Weird Crush

Ok, since I can post so smoothly on this site, and MSN is at a crawl, I decided to post here. After all, how can I tell whether I like this or not without feeling it out.

So, I'm going to talk about my top 5 weird crushes. You know the ones. You mention them and you get a quizzicle look from your friends as they back away slowly. The "ultimate" might be having a crush on Bugs Bunny in drag as mentioned in the movie Stand By Me, I think (Sorry. This one does nothing for me). But, it doesn't have to be a cartoon. Here are my top 5 bizarre crushes. I challenge any and all readers to post yours.

5. Sara Rue. Doesn't seem odd today, but I liked her 2 years ago, before she lost the weight. I thought her show Less Than Perfect was stupid, but I watched it anyway on occasion.
4. Lois Griffin on the family guy. No idea why. I just like her.
3. Janeane Garafolo. Short and sarcastic. Used to have New Wave style. Maybe not so weird after all.
2. When I was a kid, I loved Marcie more than any of the other Peanuts ('cept Snoopy -- but if that were a crush it would have gone beyond weird).
1. Leela on Futurama. Purple hair and that one, huge eye! And, boy, can she pilot a spaceship! Va va voom! o-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me it was Bo Duke ("Dukes of Hazzard") and John Stamos. I'm so weird. ;)

08 August, 2006 13:08  
Blogger Sue said...

David Cassidy of the Partridge Family. Not original, but good heavens was he 'dreamy'!!

Been testing over here too. Once I get it figured out, I think this is going to work much better. We'll see. I can hardly get around to even visit anyone on MSN now. So frustrating.

oh yeah, almost forgot the Cowsills. Yeah, I'm weird too. Dates me. *groan*

Sue

08 August, 2006 13:38  
Blogger Sue said...

i think my question for you is if you move would you be able to post your images and such here from school? I'd really miss that. :( Just wondering.

08 August, 2006 13:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.. mine may not be original, but Shaun Cassidy and Richard Lewis... I hope my taste has gotten better as I've gotten older!

17 August, 2006 15:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home