www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Whole New World

OK, this is something of a teaser. Here's my first picture from Boston. There are over 200 more... mostly of small sections of whale sticking out of the black ocean water. Whale watching is MUCH more impressive than the pictures convey (as you'll see in the near future).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm playing with PhotoBucket. I looked at Flickr, but the monthly limits seemed restrictive. We're trying to find a service that offers blog support as well as quality printing. Seems right now most sites are oriented toward one or the other. If I'm gonna do this, I'll need to give in and put the site's upload tool on my PC. One at a time just ain't gonna cut it!

Time for bed. And remember, any question about Boston to which you don't know the answer should be answered, "Paul Revere!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Eric!

You'll definitely want to check out Bolt /Photo Lodge (www.bolt.com) for uploading photos and blog support. To store my photos I use kodakgallery.com which has all kinds of free software to crop and fix up your photos, but not blog support. I used to use image shack but the photos are smaller. then I found bolt/photo lodge and I am very impressed. the photos are nice, clear and large, and you can upload like 10 at a time.

Thanks for stopping by -- yes, I was in a bad mood this week and particularly pissed that some anonymous people just decided to rip me apart. It hurt a lot.

However, by either tonight or tomorrow (Monday), I will have new photos up of the Medieval Fest we went to last night and are going again to today! They should be entertaining!

I totally hear you with the ultra slow new MSN updates. We have high speed and it's still freakin' ridiculous!!!

Thanks for keeping me on your blog roll!

Nice "talking" with ya!
Continued good luck on all of your projects!

~Nicole

13 August, 2006 02:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home