www.flickr.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Speed of Life (cell phone post)

Still no internet. I am back in California, again. The pace lately has
been nothing shy of breakneck. Granted, I am having fun, but I really
miss communicating. I owe so many people phone calls, and now I am
even cut off from the bulk of my online friends. Rest assured, as soon
as I have internet, or even a spare moment at work when I am not on
the phone with my realtor, I will be reaching out to my much neglected
friends! Don't give up on me yet!

5 Comments:

Blogger deannie said...

Now why would we give up on you that the REAL fun has just begun?!? Have a great day!

11 July, 2007 07:43  
Blogger Aynde said...

YEah! What Deannie said! You can't get rid of us that easy anyway. :)

11 July, 2007 13:12  
Blogger Gwagg said...

Glad to see you are happy in your new career! If you ever animate a banana make sure you send us a picture of it plugged in. Eric's electric banana story is the new buzz word, even for the business.

17 July, 2007 05:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

Once you get an internet connection, you need to drop me a line!

I actually drove to La La Land last week all by myself! And I've been out here for over two years now! Hope the city isn't driving you crazy yet. ;)

17 July, 2007 23:55  
Blogger Eric said...

Deannie and Aynde... What great friends! :) I'm so lucky to have found you two.

Gregg... OK, now I have to post about the electric banana. And I can't even remember who told me the original story to give proper credit.

Cara... Right now, I'm a total vagabond. I'm back in a hotel room again, as my hostess has other guests. I didn't bring my computer because I fear leaving it alone in the room all day. But, if I'm off work during daylight hours, I'll definitely call ya!

18 July, 2007 10:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home