www.flickr.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

What the hey??


EarthQuaker
Originally uploaded by Eric And Michelle.
Some friends and I are going to attempt a cartoon/live action short over the next month for submission to a contest. At one point, we need an earthquake, and this machine generates them by stomping its feet. The green button's OK, but don't play with the red one.

It's not nearly finished. It will probably look less real -- textured more like the legs than the body -- as we're going for a cartoon look and feel, but I find it funny nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think an earthquake machine would look just like this: seemingly innocuous and simplistic looking. Can't wait to see how it works.

22 August, 2006 03:33  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm with Deannie. It just looks like what it would do. Why else would you have a metal box with lumberjack legs and boots? I get the feeling that a mouth-like expression is waiting to come out of the seam in front. Is he diabolical or silly? Can't tell yet, but I'll be watching...

29 August, 2006 20:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home