www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Tao of Starbucks

Starbucks Coffee has these little thought provoking paragraphs on their coffee cups called "The Way I See It". Dr. Victor J. DeNoble was quoted on a recent cup I had (#188 in the series), and one phrase caught my attention so strongly that I kept the cup so I could post it here. He was talking about how his research in the tobacco industry prompted him to testify against it.

"There are some events in life that don't need a decision -- just action"

There is something positive happening for me at this moment that is embodied in this statement. I hope I can share it soon.

Boy... I'm all about the cliffhanger these days, aren't I?

What in your life requires no decision, just action?

3 Comments:

Blogger deannie said...

Loved this post. Working on my relationship with God. I want the peace I once had!

04 June, 2007 08:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I knew your Starbucks coffee cup post was a forshadowing of a move-to-California announcement. That's great news, since I've never been to California! I've also never been to Alaska, so for your next career shift, think about commercial salmon fishing. Promise us you won't get all Hollywood on us.

07 June, 2007 06:55  
Blogger Proto said...

Poker!

26 June, 2007 16:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home