www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're Here!!!

OK... I don't have time for a full post, but we're in our new home. Like in "The Incredibles", I suspect it will be three years before our last box is emptied. However, it's nice to have a place to call home and a family with me living in it!

Furnished!

For our first jaunt in Los Angeles, we hit Griffith Observatory. As a huge fan of "The Rocketeer", I've been interested in seeing this for many years now. It was featured as the scene where the Rocketeer, along with the FBI and the mob, battles the nazis. The younger crowd might remember the Transformers leaning against this structure discussing their options.

Griffith Observatory

So, I'll suggest this... click on the pictures and look at the shots in Flickr. They'll tell the story I don't have time to post here.

Oh yeah... WISH ME LUCK!!! I interview for my preferred job tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home