www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oh no not I, I'm still alive!

In the words of the immortal Perry Coma (you'd have to be a fan of the old Second City Television show to get this entry's title), I'm still alive.

Why haven't I posted anything in the past few days? I got a "situation" here...

Our class quarter ends the end of next week this Friday this Thursday. WHAT? WHO CHANGED IT TO THIS THURSDAY!!! We have our final project (7 days compressed to 3 or 4) due that morning. And our final exam. And our pre-final exam review before that!

So, I should just do the final project in "crunch time" after school, right. Nope. Got single-parent responsibilities this week, as Mom's in CA on business.

I feel like there's more, but I'm pretty loaded up as it is, so consider this the time-compressed equivalent of a three page essay (with references). :) I'm still checking in because I need decompression time. Just not as much.

I'll be back in full-force after the fire. BTW, the one thing I *did* commit a little time to was getting Nicole an entry for her sponsored blog contest. :) Look to her site for it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be well. You have a lot on your plate right now. Wow.

Angei

17 September, 2006 12:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, Thx for stopping by

17 September, 2006 14:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW, I do have a podiatry forum where you can 'ask away' on questions concerning podiatry.

Al

17 September, 2006 14:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been beyond busy and while I have been checking on the progress of your project...have not commented :( sorry!

Have fun with the kidz, the return of Mom is just that much sweeter at the end of the week!

hugs

17 September, 2006 14:50  
Blogger Sue said...

My, you have a lot going on. Good luck on all that is on your plate this week. Try to get some rest in between.

Sue

17 September, 2006 15:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home