www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Out Of Context...

Tell me if you see any potential in this. It's a little game that's kind of fun. I think I made it up, but I could have picked it up from somewhere. I'll throw out a phrase/sentence/question, entirely out of context, and you give a simple, one-sentence reply. If I continue with this, these will come from all sorts of sources... strangers in line at Starbucks, classmates, family members. This will help to keep it random since I'm not making them up. I like random.

The key here is that there's no setup, no follow-up. The less you think about your answer the better. Please don't read the comments before answering since that could put you in someone else's frame of mind.

Enjoy! Here's the first one.

OMG! And when he said that, you did what?

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Here's my answer:
I dumped my coffee in his lap.

Here's the actual reply:
I said "Yes!". I thought the idiot would never catch on!

Source: Two girls in line at Starbuck's (high school, maybe college age) talking about a guy-friend who FINALLY asked for a date.

06 September, 2006 20:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I had a conversation yesterday and that line came up and my response was, "I told him I would wait for him in Aspen if he ever decides to go..."

07 September, 2006 04:17  
Blogger Sue said...

I punched him and told him to be quiet, you have idea what you are talking about.

this is fun and hard. So many different answers running through my head, but this was the first one.

: ) Sue

07 September, 2006 09:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I poured my beer over his head and told him he was sleeping in the garage!

I just peeked...I guess I wasn't close. And just maybe I have too much pent up anger.

08 September, 2006 17:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home