www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tick Tick Tick...

Time marches on! And almost a year has passed since I posted this, my first blog entry (back on MSN):

Let's start with an attention grabber...

It was September 16, 2005. What were you doing that day?

I'd have waited until the actual anniversary to post about it, but I'm sure I'll forget (S10's birthday is right near that date, too). For most people, absent-mindedness comes with age, but I couldn't wait... I was born with it. So, did I mention it's almost been a year since my first blog entry?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What first entry!!! I guess you are right, keep running. Never thought about that before (!!)

So glad you started blogging. Oh my goodness, I started blogging Sept 25 but have since deleted my MSN space...

04 September, 2006 06:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now we know the rest of the story! It seems like so long ago... All I know is that I'm glad you became a blogger, Eric. You're the man!

04 September, 2006 08:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and what was I doing on Sept. 16, 2005? I checked my blog and found a post on 9/17. Looks like I was cheering for a Husker football game. So I was probably out buying some red and white face paint that day. :)

04 September, 2006 08:35  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

Happy almost blog birthday! I can't remember anything really memorable happening last sept. 16th. So probably I was working on upacking since we had just moved into a new house three weeks earlier. Or changing poopie diapers on my then 3 month old.

04 September, 2006 12:37  
Blogger Sue said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DUDE! Great first post also. I know words like that very well. It was more like (gun pointing at my head) "Don't move or I'll pop you". I didn't move since I was inside a MCDONALDS! Sheesh.

YEAH ERIC!

: ) Sue

04 September, 2006 17:16  
Blogger Sue said...

thanks for the comment. I was ready to explode and this was a way to burst and get it out of my system. LOL! What else can I do when she's going to be 26 next month? It's out of my hands now.

Thanks again.

sue

05 September, 2006 21:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home