www.flickr.com

Friday, September 01, 2006

School Update (Good Stuff Here)

For our current project, the zombie head, I'll be taking this audio and getting this guy to act it out. The goal at this point is to get him to do it better than I did.

The links above, I think, are quite interesting. So, if you've been following my progress at school, you'll really want to take the time to download each of them. Each of these is in the two to five megabyte range. Not very large for broadband. Plus, you get to see me acting. That should be worth a laugh! :)

Embedded, low-res versions of the two videos:




As usual, if you have trouble with the video, please let me know. Sorry to even feel the need to mention that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very cool! Tell me... are you using a professional sound recording room at the school? I can't imagine that you have one of those at your house.

02 September, 2006 08:18  
Blogger Eric said...

Nope, not my house. :) This is one of the facilities at the school. I actually had a coach telling me how to act and recording what I did.

Everyone in the class made a clip like this... you'll notice at the very end there's a single frame of the guy after me.

02 September, 2006 17:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the clip you chose! And watching you was fun. This is getting more and more interesting with every passing hour of your class time. Can't wait to see your progress getting this character to talk. Will you give him funny mannerisms? Like C-threepio? Heh, can't wait.

hugs,

04 September, 2006 06:59  
Blogger Sue said...

Do you EVEN know how cute you look doing that?? You are awesome Eric! I can't wait to see the finished product. Time for the thesaurus again. Lordy.

You did a fantabulous job recording that.

Sue

04 September, 2006 17:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home