www.flickr.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

AT-AT Attack!

No, I'm not stuttering. What would you do if you saw an Empire AT-AT headed your way on a road in this galaxy, on this planet?

You'd call for a missile to take it down, right? Well, welcome to our latest work in progress...



If you'd like to see this one full-scale (I'm seeing a lot of lost detail in the embeded version), click here.

Left to do: Improve the missile's path, work on the smoke, add an explosion, and hide the distant part of the smoke trail behind the trees. I kind of feel that shadows could use a bit of work, too.

This stuff is REALLY fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, this small version doesn't show as much detail but I didn't get a chance to look at the bigger one. I think I could sorta see what you mean about the shadows too although this is more your trained eye pointing out something I may have missed.

Is the missile going to leave a huge crater? Will I be able to manueuver around it? Oh no, no innocent little animals will be hurt in the destruction of an evil AT-AT will they?!? ;)

hugs,

10 October, 2006 04:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! definitly going to take a look at the large one....

10 October, 2006 07:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home