www.flickr.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Big Welcome Goes To...

The Ninja Chick


This is our latest assignment. It's back to being due on Friday. This is a very preliminary render, so nothing is timed, nothing syncs up, and the end is cut short. But I'm posting it to give you an idea how a project progresses through its early stages.

As with the previous superhero in the poses, this one was given to us complete, but without any animation. I did not design or build the character. I simply got her to run, jump and (sort of) grab the bar. There's a lot of potential in this one, but not much time to exploit it. I'll keep you up to date on the progress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool, i myself was on one of those just last week!

19 September, 2006 06:45  
Blogger Sue said...

This just keeps getting better, doesn't it? Can you hurry up with perfecting now? I can't wait to see it, and I'm one of those 'instant gratification' kinda gals *wink*

Sue

19 September, 2006 12:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home