www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Meet a friend of mine...

I plan to do an "expose" of my life in SL (Second Life) with photos of my friends and places I go there. In the meantime, if you like keyboards (of the musical variety) and vocals, check out my friend Jaycatt's blog.

Jaycatt and another friend, Frogg, play live music in Second Life at concerts. The concerts are free, but a good citizen will always throw a few bucks in the tip jar (Linden dollars, that is... currency within Second Life).

In case you're wondering what a concert is like in Second Life, it's just like a real concert. The music is played on real instruments and streamed to the Second Life residents just like a streamed MP3 would be, except that it's live. While the music plays, the artist's avatar plays an "in world" version of his instrument.

I'm hoping to entice some of my regular visitors into Second Life so we can meet there. Just be prepared... Second Life has a tendency to eat Real Life for dinner!

Jaycatt's Blog

Jaycatt's CD Sales Page (with samples of his songs)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaycatt said...

Hey there Eric! Good to meet you and see your blog. I loved the idea of the Flickr film strip at the top that I figured out how to incorporate it on mine! Thanks again for the nice write up :) See you later!

26 October, 2006 16:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home