www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Spooky Happenings at Fort Wilderness

Last night, we went all over Fort Wilderness looking at Halloween displays (yeah, you heard me, "Halloween", not "fall festival"!). Anyway, it is utterly amazing what some people tote along in their campers to put up as a display.

One family had an inflatable haunted house you could walk through. Another had a 30-foot tall flapping ghost on top of their camper waving back and forth in the trees.

The coup de gras, however, was this one. We walked by it in the daytime as they were getting set up. We then came by at night. It was INCREDIBLE. Unfortunately, our camera's batteries joined the dead after just one photo, but you can only really get just a hint of the whole impact here. They had ghost heads flying around the site (wires and pullies at three points encircling the entire site!).

Grave Yard Site In Daylight

Grave Yard Site At Night

If you live nearby and can make it in to visit, get to Disney's Fort Wilderness and take a nighttime walk around. It was utterly incredible!

By the way, I left my blog address in the guestbook. If you're the owner of the site, please leave a comment. If you include your loop number, I'll consider that proof enough that it's actually you! Thanks so much for all your work... we LOVED it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this kind of stuff! I can't wait for the day when I can put all my creative enenrgies into doing stuff like this!

31 October, 2006 11:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home