www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Wanna Be A Hitchhiker!

I let this project reach its end without ever posting the midway points. So you didn't have to see it five times to get to the final edit. :)

This is the scene from Hitchhiker's Guide (sense a theme here???) where our heroes first land on the Starship Heart Of Gold. The method of traversing the universe for this ship generates some rather (or should I say "infinitely") improbable things to happen.

I decided that it would be better with a sci-fi geek wandering about. Enjoy!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was cool! At first I didn't have the sound up enough and I didn't think the couches were really talking, but then I loved it!

07 November, 2006 16:50  
Blogger Aynde said...

HA!! That's great! Thanks for the giggles!

08 November, 2006 20:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric! Thanks for the nice note on my blog. But... I'm not an aetheist!!! Victor is though... maybe that's where you got the idea. I do tend to believe in God but not any of the man-made religions. I guess that makes me agnostic or rather non-denominational.

You've got a lot of interesting projects going on over here on your site... as usual!!!

Have a nice weekend!
~Nicole

09 November, 2006 03:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't check out the clip b/c I want to see the movie...I have heard VERY good things about it!!

So nice of you to stop by..sorry I have been such a bad blogging buddy lately...work is KILLIN' ME!!

HUGS!! :)

10 November, 2006 12:52  
Blogger Mocha said...

Oh, Eric.

I haven't been here in ages and I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that you are talking about this movie.

Hmmm. Nice to see you, buddy. ;-)

14 November, 2006 20:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched that movie on Friday. Too much fun. I like what's been done with it. The sofas were my favorite scene.

22 November, 2006 10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home