www.flickr.com

Friday, November 17, 2006

New Family Portraits!!!

About three years ago, after a wonderful photographer could no longer justify travelling from Louisiana for employee shots at our job, Michelle and I took the kids to Sears. It wasn't very good. The shots came out OK, but the experience was frustrating and the photographer even lost patience at times with the kids.

Well, today, we went back to Sears. What a difference! Look at the photos in my strip at the top of the page. Click on one to see the whole album in Flickr. The two ladies who handled this evening's shoot had the kids laughing the entire time. The kids were having fun with all the poses. The pictures came out wonderful, and they then applied effects like vignettes and sepia tones. To top it all off, we could purchase a CD of the pictures with a release to use/copy them as we wish!

We're SO happy with these photos. I hope you enjoy them even a fraction as much as we do. By the way, no edits here. Some of the photos are shots we did not chose to develop, but I left them in anyway. It's just more fun to see all of them.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger deannie said...

I loved these photos! My favorite was the one of you and your wife together.

hugs,

20 November, 2006 09:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!! Beautiful Family! Mom and the "four" boys look fantastic!! :D

20 November, 2006 16:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are so much fun. I like that they are casual. I think it's better that way.

Angei

22 November, 2006 10:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos are absolutely beautiful!

27 November, 2006 20:58  
Blogger Jaycatt said...

Those are great pictures Eric :D I always love how professional group photos look. I imagine these days they even give them to you electronic already, how cool is that :D

29 November, 2006 09:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I like that idea of going to Sears. I have been trying to get a family picture out of my bunch for two or three years now, and I think that might just be the solution.

Your kids and wife are beautiful. Seen you on a bunch of my usual haunts and thought I'd check you out. I'll be back again.

29 November, 2006 11:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home