www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Twofer!!!

OK, I'm posting this, but you have to read the next post down, too because they're both appearing on the same day, OK?

This is a little filler project we were given. Remember the HP printing commercials where the guy puts picture frames on and off his head, and they turn into photos as he does?

We were given footage of our dear TA, Sammy, putting frames up to his face, and told to produce that effect (these frames weren't big enough to go over his head... or his head wasn't small enough to go through the frames). This was a little two-day process meant to fill the space between the end of "Demo Reels" and the final exam, which is tomorrow.

Enjoy...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jaycatt said...

That was great Eric! I love the robot video, and Sammy sure looks like a fun guy! Kudos, and good luck on the final exam!!

19 December, 2006 16:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely so cool, whoo hooo, I loved it. Now I want to something like that with SL and RL like I did with my animated TGAs that have Me in SL and Me in RL. Excellent!!!

19 December, 2006 16:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you did it like I think you did, then way to go on the lighting effects for the framed images once they are moved from his face!

20 December, 2006 09:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, Eric! You rock cyberspace like nobody's business.

20 December, 2006 10:25  
Blogger deannie said...

What fun! I liked your choice of music as well.

21 December, 2006 09:39  
Blogger Mocha said...

That is so cool... also, the flickr pictures on the banner part are awesome!

How the heck are ya? (Besides, you know... what I read here!)

28 December, 2006 17:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Yes, the music matches the fun pace and play of the clip. Thx for posting it!h

29 December, 2006 13:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! You are very talented!

30 December, 2006 17:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home