www.flickr.com

Friday, December 29, 2006

Long Overdue Welcome to Rosa!

As my regular readers know, I've been entertaining a serious addiction to an online environment called Second Life (aka "SL"). I did a little expose on a great deal of people I hang around with there, and shared pictures. Well that group has expanded greatly, but I've still got a couple of really close friends with whom I spend the bulk of my time (you may remember Jaycatt from an earlier post).

Rosa G. is my best friend in SL, and she's started a blog of her own. I helped her with formatting and some setup, but the content is all hers. She posts her observations on life and follows each with a poem of her own creation directly related to the post. It's a wonderful site to read, and I really think you should head over there!

Rosa's Rambles



Thanks, Rosa, for your positive contribution to the Blogsphere!

Just a quick note... we don't have RSS publishing turned on for her site yet, so you can't add it to Bloglines. But, I think a public feed will soon be available.

3 Comments:

Blogger deannie said...

I am not tuned into Second Life too much but I sure do enjoy Rosa's writing. Thanks for sharing the link.

Have a wonderful weekend. I look forward to reading you in 2007!

29 December, 2006 10:52  
Blogger deannie said...

Eric, I hope your foot gets better really soon. Thanks for you support!

30 December, 2006 14:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless Your Heart Eric! Thank you for this very kind post! I'll send the check in the mail ASAP! :D

Take Care!
Rosa

02 January, 2007 00:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home